Another seemingly simple task that can go quite wrong...undercook it and you get a chalky hard eat; overcook and it's slimy and mushy!
So, to save any pasta-faux-pas here are our Chef's quick tips to cooking pasta perfectly every time:
1. Serving size should be about 100g per person
2. Pour 1L water per 100g of pasta into a pan and bring to the boil
3. Season your water with plenty of salt
4. Add your pasta
5. Cook for around 8-10mins or until your pasta is the texture you want
6. Drain and allow to steam dry (don't shake)
7. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top, add your sauce and stir through.